[Vwoolf] the superfluous imagination

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 1 05:32:46 EST 2018

I haven’t seen this myself:

[BERMAN, Jessica (ed. + intro.)] Supriya Chaudhuri, "Reading Woolf in India" in "A Companion to Virginia Woolf", Chichester, West Sussex: Wiley Blackwell, 2016, pp.453-
"The volume contains 33 essays by top scholars"  ISBN: 978-1-118-45788-7. 520 pp.
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118457889.html

Stuart