[Vwoolf] FOR SALE: Charles Lamb: His Life Recorded by His Contemporaries, Hogarth Press, 1934 [Vanessa Bell]

Matthew Holliday mattholliday at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 01:46:55 EDT 2018

Dear Woolfians,

I am a first-year AHRC-funded doctoral researcher at the University of Nottingham, investigating the relationship between Virginia Woolf and William Wordsworth. As part of my research I need to buy Wordsworth’s Collected Works. I’ve found a lovely set online, but to afford them I need to sell my copy of Charles Lamb: His Life Recorded by His Contemporaries, published by the Hogarth Press in 1934 with a lovely jacket illustration by Vanessa Bell. The copy is in a clear, bright condition. The dustjacket is very good and is protected by a removable sleeve. The binding is firm. £310.00 (price negotiable).

Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing some of you at the Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf!

Matthew Holliday

Matthew Holliday

AHRC, Midlands3Cities Doctoral Researcher

University of Nottingham

Tel: +44 (0)7890598463