[Vwoolf] Another article about Vanessa Bell and the Dulwich Art Gallery Exhibition of 2017

Ellen Lee angelicabeads at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 16:18:45 EDT 2018

I followed a link on the Artlyst website and located this article about Vanessa Bell and the 2017 exhibition at the Dulwich Art Gallery. Did any of you have the chance to see the exhibit? I imagine it was wonderful. Another disadvantage of living in the U.S. instead of in Britain.
Exhibition in focus: Vanessa Bell (1879–1961) | Art UK

|  |  |

|  |
Exhibition in focus: Vanessa Bell (1879–1961) | Art UK

Discover artworks, explore venues and meet artists. Art UK is the online home for every public collection in the...