[Vwoolf] Easier Access to Web Resources for EK Sparks

Elisa Sparks sparks at clemson.edu
Wed Jul 4 13:44:57 EDT 2018

Dear All--

Several of you approached me at the conference saying you couldn't get to various teaching aides I had posted on-line, especially the Map of Walks in Mrs. Dalloway.  My university switches servers like musical chairs, so it is hard to keep up with all the address changes.  I have begun the process of moving everything I think might be useful to a personal blog, under my control: http://studywoolf.blogspot.com/

[http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ll9Lycg7PIM/WwxnG2lnWoI/AAAAAAAAFtk/yllwwl8Fu7chRwDVb6r-E-ECiCP3-_9PgCK4BGAYYCw/s80/glass.jpg]<http://studywoolf.blogspot.com/>

Study Woolf<http://studywoolf.blogspot.com/>
studywoolf.blogspot.com
This blog posts a random and evolving set of study guides , plot outlines, discussion questions and critical bibliographies related to the Works of Virginia Woolf.

In order to make Study Woolf as easy as possible to navigate, I have compiled a list of links to entries, arranged in alphabetical order by the name of the work.

Enjoy,

Elisa