[Vwoolf] Reminder: Summer course on Virginia Woolf and Politics

Dr T Tate tt206 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 23:54:08 EST 2018

Dear Woolfians,

Can you kindly remind your graduate students and anyone else who might
be interested about our summer course in Cambridge on Woolf and
Politics. This takes place shortly after the VW conference in Kent.

Virginia Woolf and Politics Summer Course
Wolfson College, Cambridge
1-6 July 2018

Lectures, seminars, Cambridge-style supervisions (tutorials), walks,
talks, and readings. We will see the original manuscript of *A Room of
One's Own*. We will take tea at Grantchester, where Woolf used to visit
Rupert Brooke before the First World War.

Our lecturers include Alison Hennegan, Peter Jones, Claire Nicholson,
Frances Spalding, and Trudi Tate.

https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/2018/

We also offer a course on Women Writers, 8-13 July, in which we study
Woolf alongside Emily Bronte, George Eliot, Katherine Mansfield, and
Elizabeth Bowen. Taught by Gillian Beer, Claire Davison, Alison
Hennegan, Trudi Tate, Clare Walker Gore, and others.

https://www.literaturecambridge.co.uk/women-2018/

Members of Virginia Woolf Societies can get a discount on both courses.

--
Dr Trudi Tate
Clare Hall