[Vwoolf] Woolf Google doodle

Graham Borland everyheartonbroadway at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 12:17:35 EST 2018

Just writing again to note that Virginia Woolf is currently the 9th top
trending term on Twitter, between popular hazelnut Nutella, and
professional wrestling pundit Vince McMahon. Nice to see the Doodle did
some good, at any rate.

Wishing joyous Woolfian celebrations to all,
Graham Borland
Maynooth University