[Vwoolf] did Woolf read the Gita?

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Wed Feb 28 12:47:43 EST 2018

The first place I always go for questions like this is to the Washington
State University catalog of Leonard and Virginia Woolf's library
<http://ntserver1.wsulibs.wsu.edu/masc/onlinebooks/woolflibrary/woolflibraryonline.htm>.
That's a reliable, but not entirely complete, clue.

No Bhagavad Gita there. The books on India are agricultural and political,
so, as intriguing a suggestion as this is, I don't immediately see strong
evidence for the speculation.

Others may have found clues elsewhere, however.

--
Anne E. Fernald <http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald>
Acting Associate Dean of Arts and Sciences
fernald at fordham.edu

Rose Hill: Cunniffe 211
718-817-3034

Lincoln Center: Martino Hall 422