[Vwoolf] Dalloway Day Details Needed

Paula Maggio akronpm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 21:51:48 EST 2018

A New Yorker writer contacted me with questions about Dalloway Day, as he is considering writing about it for the magazine. I've seen the discussion on the list regarding the date/day and am wondering if we have a consensus regarding the official day. Will it be the second Wednesday in June? The third Wednesday in June? Or on a particular date in June? (Although that seems not to be favored.) And how will we mark it? A party? A walk? Both? I'd appreciate any thoughts you care to share. It would be wonderful to see a piece about this in the New Yorker. Paula MaggioBlogging Woolfhttps://bloggingwoolf.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Blogging-Woolf-122789521147035/
https://twitter.com/woolfwriter