[Vwoolf] A Find and a Fabulous Bookshop

Ellen Lee angelicabeads at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 14:05:51 EDT 2018

I was looking at the website listing of books available at the Honey and Wax bookshop and saw this one:

https://www.honeyandwaxbooks.com/pages/books/100131/christopher-isherwood/lions-and-shadows-an-education-in-the-twenties

The book includes references to Virginia Woolf, among other authors of the period. But you know Isherwood - there's bound to be some sniping here and there, right? 😉

Please check out the books available at this shop. Some are very rare and some are out of my price range considerably, but I enjoy viewing the pictures and reading about each one that strikes my fancy.

honeyandwaxbooks.com

Enjoy!
Ellen L.