[Vwoolf] Woolf 2018 Programme

Derek Ryan D.J.Ryan at kent.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 09:59:56 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I'm delighted to announce that our programme for 'Virginia Woolf, Europe and Peace: the 28th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf' is now available to view on the conference website: https://www.kent.ac.uk/english/vwoolf2018/?tab=programme

If you would like to come along, please follow the link under the 'registration' tab, which takes you to the official conference registration page (open until June 10th).

Warmest wishes from a very sunny Canterbury!

Derek