[Vwoolf] Hogarth author John Hampson query

Christian White drchristianwhite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 12:51:18 EDT 2017

Hi Anne,

Not information exactly but as it happens I do happen to have a couple of
Hampson's books currently in stock - both inscribed by him to John Ovenden:

Hampson books <https://www.modernfirsteditions.com/search.html?q=hampson>.

Best,

Christian

Modernfirsteditions.com  - September New Acquisitions
<http://www.modernfirsteditions.com/acquisitions-online/>

ABA, ILAB, PBFA
Rare Books and Manuscripts of All Ages

00 44 (0) 7811 455398/ 00 44 (0) 1943 608596
287 Leeds Road, Ilkley, Leeds, LS29 8LL, UK

'These six weeks have been nothing but concord and enjoyment and
exhilaration enhanced by a snowballing mythology of private jokes.'

--- Patrick Leigh Fermor, *Three Letters from the Andes* (1915-2011)