[Vwoolf] Hogarth author John Hampson query

Helen Southworth helen at uoregon.edu
Wed Sep 27 12:07:41 EDT 2017

Hi Anne and thanks for mentioning the new edition of Hampson's Saturday Night at the Greyhound, Christine!  It was published by Valancourt Books in 2014.
I also have an essay on Hampson in the Birmingham VW conference proceedings (2007) (alongside another by Lara Fiegel also in part about Hampson) and further discussion of him in my chapter in my edited volume Leonard and Virginia Woolf, the Hogarth Press and the Networks on Modernism (Edinburgh UP 2010).
I've done a fair amount of biographical research on Hampson and would be happy to share what I know with Jon Michaud.

Best wishes,
Helen

Vwoolf <vwoolf-bounces at lists.osu.edu> on behalf of Christine Froula <cfroula at northwestern.edu>