[Vwoolf] Hogarth author John Hampson query

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:05:53 EDT 2017

Good morning Woolfians,

My friend, the novelist Jon Michaud, writes:

*I'm writing about John Hampson's 1931 novel "Saturday Night at the
Greyhound," which was published by the Hogarth Press. Apparently the Woolfs
were big fans. I'm having a hard time locating good sources of biographical
information about him and am wondering, since he was in the Woolfian orbit,
whether you were familiar with his life or work.*

Do any of you have any information--none to large or too trivial--for me to
pass on?

Thank you!

Anne

--
Anne E. Fernald <http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald>
Acting Associate Dean of Arts and Sciences
fernald at fordham.edu

Rose Hill: Cunniffe 211
718-817-3034

Lincoln Center: Martino Hall 422