[Vwoolf] Fwd: Save the Date: Space Between Society and Feminist inter/Modernist Association Conference June 2018

Sarah Cornish sarahcornish at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 14:54:50 EDT 2017

Dear Woolfians,

Please save the date for next year's inaugural Feminist inter/Modernist
Association conference. In collaboration with The Space Between Society,
the conference will be held at the *University of Northern Colorado**, June
7-9th, 2018*.
​

We are aware that many of you plan to be in England for the Woolf
conference later in June, but we hope that some of you will be able to do
both. Or, if you are stateside and traveling to England is not within your
budget next summer, know that there is certainly a place for Woolf
scholarship at this event. ​

Our theme is *"Intersections of Resistance"* and you'll find the CFP in
your inboxes in early October. More information about the conference venue,
travel and accommodation, and Colorado in general will come your way
shortly thereafter. If you can get away for a more extended period, I
highly recommend doing so as summertime in Colorado offers a wealth of
activities.

My organizing committee and I are looking forward to welcoming you to
Greeley, CO next June!

Best wishes,

​Sarah ​

--