[Vwoolf] "New Yorker" cartoon from 2003

Brenda S. Helt helt0010 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 13 15:41:27 EDT 2017

My bet is that Hamilton’s familiarity with Woolf extends no further than Albee’s play title. And that he had a deadline so just threw something together.  He should’ve gone with “ ‘I Love Lucy’ meets ‘Selling New York’.”

Brenda Helt

Co-editor Queer Bloomsbury

https://edinburghuniversitypress.com/book-queer-bloomsbury-13031.html