[Vwoolf] David Bradshaw

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 19 07:09:45 EDT 2017

Words and Music in Memory of Professor David Bradshaw
Friday 27th October 2017
To be held in the Sultan Nazrin Shah Centre from 6 p.m to 8 p.m. Open to all who knew David.

http://www.worc.ox.ac.uk/alumni/events/words-and-music-memory-professor-david-bradshaw

“Friday 27 October would have been our much-missed David Bradshaw's 62th
birthday. Worcester College wishes to take the opportunity to celebrate his
life and work in a short programme of words and music, commencing at 6pm,
followed by drinks. Some of his former students will be attending. The
event will take place in the Sultan Nazrin Shah Centre, overlooking the
sports field that David loved. He was on the Building Committee and always
insisted that quality of build was paramount: we think he would have been
proud of the result.

”Everyone who knew David is warmly invited to attend. Pre-registration is
not necessary.”