[Vwoolf] 2016 IVWS bibliography -- Draft

Shannon, Drew [School of Arts & Humanities] Drew.Shannon at msj.edu
Thu Nov 30 18:31:38 EST 2017

Greetings, all!

Attached please find a draft of the 2016 IVWS bibliography.  If you have a chance, please look it over for omissions, mistakes, errors, etc.  We realize that a few of the books listed under "Books and Monographs" do not have the individual essays listed under "Articles" -- that'll be rectified before the bibliography is posted to the IVWS website.  We don't have all of the 2016 Bloomsbury Heritage monographs listed, so if you published one with Cecil Woolf or know of ones that are missing, please notify me.

If you could get responses back to me by December 16th, I will make additions and changes and post the bibliography online.

Thanks, and I hope this finds you all well.
Cheers,
Drew

Drew Shannon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Coordinator of English
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233 USA
(513) 244-4541
Drew.Shannon at msj.edu<mailto:Drew.Shannon at msj.edu>
Historian/Bibliographer of the International Virginia Woolf Society

"I meant to write about death, only life came breaking in as usual." -- Virginia Woolf, Diary, 17 February 1922