[Vwoolf] Hogarth House Up For Sale

Jean Mills millsj7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:44:00 EDT 2017

Dreams are fun to chase... thanks for this, Kristin! The bread shop detail
together with the porno magazines under the floorboards (the writer
reassuring us?? that they were from the '60s... presumably the 1960s, of
course!?!) made laugh out loud. Happy Friday, indeed,

Jean

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 12:52 PM, Kristin Czarnecki <
Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu> wrote:

> Hello, all,
>

> Again, for your Friday reading pleasure, and if anyone has a spare $5
> million or so lying around….: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
> property/buy/look-inside-home-virginia-leonard-woolf-
> started-hogarth-press/
>

> Best,
>

> Kristin

Jean Mills
Associate Professor
The Department of English
John Jay College/CUNY
524 West 59th Street, Room 7.63.12
New York, NY 10019

AUTHOR OF:

"'With every nerve in my body I stand for peace': Jane Ellen Harrison and
the Heresy of War" in *Reconsidering Peace and Patriotism during the First
World War *(Palgrave/Macmillan, 2017)
http://www.palgrave.com/de/book/9783319513003

*Virginia Woolf, Jane Ellen Harrison, and the Spirit of Modernist
Classicism *(The Ohio State University Press, 2014)
https://ohiostatepress.org/Books/Book%20Pages/Mills%20Virginia.html

212.237.8706
JEMILLS at JJAY.CUNY.EDU