[Vwoolf] Non-Profit Status and Louisville CFP

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Thu May 25 14:34:34 EDT 2017

Dear IVWS Electronic Listserv Participants,

I'm happy to bring you wonderful news: the International Virginia Woolf Society is now a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, effective retroactively to February 1, 2017! This means that membership dues and donations to the IVWS are now tax-deductible for U.S. tax payers. I'd like to extend sincere thanks and gratitude to our Treasurer Alice Keane, IVWS member extraordinaire Elisa Kay Sparks, and Financial Planner Kenneth Wilkinson for their hard and diligent work to make this happen. The IVWS Web site and membership form will soon note this new status.

For those of you on this listserv who are not yet members, now is a wonderful time to join! Membership includes a subscription to the Virginia Woolf Miscellany and voting privileges for IVWS business, such as MLA panels and other activities. Joining takes just a moment of your time and a few easy steps, and we would greatly appreciate your support: http://sites.utoronto.ca/IVWS/how-to-joindonate.html

IVWS - How to Join - International Virginia Woolf Society<http://sites.utoronto.ca/IVWS/how-to-joindonate.html>
sites.utoronto.ca
To join the International Virginia Woolf Society, or to renew your membership, please first enter the requested information on the membership form.

And, since I've got your attention, here's the Call for Papers for the IVWS Panel at the 2018 Louisville Conference on Literature and Culture Since 1900. Please share it far and wide.

Best,

Kristin

Louisville Conference 2018—Call for Papers

The International Virginia Woolf Society is pleased to host its eighteenth consecutive panel at the University of Louisville Conference on Literature and Culture Since 1900, from February 22-24, 2018. We invite proposals for critical papers on any topic concerning Woolf studies. A particular panel theme may be chosen depending on the proposals received.

Please submit by email a cover page with your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, professional affiliation (if any), and the title of your paper, and a second anonymous page containing a 250-word paper proposal to Kristin Czarnecki, kristin_czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu, by Monday, August 28, 2017.

Panel Selection Committee:

Beth Rigel Daugherty

Jeanne Dubino

Mark Hussey

Jane Lilienfeld

Vara Neverow

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Associate Professor of English
Georgetown College, Pawling Hall 110
Georgetown, KY 40324
502-863-8132