[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf--statistically

Jean Mills millsj7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 11:02:11 EDT 2017

Seriously. WTF. (resting bitch face)

Jean

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 9:31 AM, Mark Hussey <mhussey at verizon.net> wrote:

> “The most masculine classic novel written by a woman”
>
> As the kids say, wtf?

Jean Mills
Associate Professor
The Department of English
John Jay College/CUNY
524 West 59th Street, Room 7.63.12
New York, NY 10019

AUTHOR OF:

"'With every nerve in my body I stand for peace': Jane Ellen Harrison and
the Heresy of War" in *Reconsidering Peace and Patriotism during the First
World War *(Palgrave/Macmillan, 2017)
http://www.palgrave.com/de/book/9783319513003

*Virginia Woolf, Jane Ellen Harrison, and the Spirit of Modernist
Classicism *(The Ohio State University Press, 2014)
https://ohiostatepress.org/Books/Book%20Pages/Mills%20Virginia.html

212.237.8706
JEMILLS at JJAY.CUNY.EDU