[Vwoolf] In memoriam to Georgia Johnston

Diana Swanson dswanson at niu.edu
Wed Mar 22 16:13:12 EDT 2017

I am shocked and sorrowful at this news about Georgia. Through the years, whenever I thought of her, the image that came to my mind was of her smile—a warm and contagious smile. Such a lovely person.

Now I am even sadder that I couldn’t make it to Leeds last year.

Diana

Diana L. Swanson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Center for the Study of Women, Gender, and Sexuality & Department of English
Faculty Associate of the Institute for the Study of the Environment, Sustainability, and Energy
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115   USA
815-753-6611
dswanson at niu.edu