[Vwoolf] Article

Emily Kopley emily.kopley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:06:08 EDT 2017

Thank you Kristin, for sharing this with the listserv! I must warn you all,
however, that there is a howler of a typo: *Virginal Woolf* !!!! And
there's a typo in what should read *The Scholar Adventurers, *by Richard D.
Altick. (A book alluded to in the new title by our Woolfian MAPP team,
*Scholarly
Adventures in Digital Humanities: Making the Modernist Archives Publishing
Project*). I've emailed the writer to see if she can correct these errors.

The photo is taken at Talland House, with Godrevy Light infinitesimally
small in the distance.

Best to all,
Emily

http://concordia.academia.edu/EmilyKopley