[Vwoolf] Woolf Works/conference thanks

Jeanette McVicker Jeanette.Mcvicker at fredonia.edu
Sun Jul 9 16:51:50 EDT 2017

Wow is all I can say to watching this on BBC 4 tonight (still in London
with a class). I was thrilled to be able to hear Anna Snaith and Uzma
Hameed on Friday (my only day at the conference unfortunately), and to see
the performance, even on a small screen, after that conversation was an
incredible privilege. I'm still in awe of what I just saw. Thank you to
everyone involved in this production, and to Nicola and her team for
inviting Uzma to be part of the conversation at the conference. Even one
day at the Woolf conference was a wonderful honor – so glad to be there!
happy summer everyone!

best, Jeanette McVicker

--
Professor and Graduate Coordinator, English
241 Fenton Hall, SUNY Fredonia
email: mcvicker at fredonia.edu