[Vwoolf] The Estate of Vanessa Bell's contact information

Davi Pinho davifpinho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:14:41 EST 2017

Dear all:

I have just written a paper entitled "*Por uma poética da androginia*"
("Towards a poetics of androgyny") for a Brazilian academic magazine, and I
have been looking into ways of getting the rights to reproduce Vanessa
Bell's *Portrait of Molly MacCarthy*, 1914-15.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could give me the contact information for
The Estate of Vanessa Bell so I can try to get permission from Henrietta
Garnett to run it.

Best regards,

--
Prof. Dr. Davi Pinho
Literatura Inglesa, Dept. de Letras Anglo-Germânicas