[Vwoolf] Fw: NYTimes.com: Paul Auster: Virginia Woolf's To the Lighthouse--a favorite

kllevenback at att.net kllevenback at att.net
Sun Jan 15 10:39:03 EST 2017

See his comments under "best classic novel..."Cheers--Karen Levenback

     On Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:35 AM, kllevenback <emailthis at ms3.lga2.nytimes.com> wrote:

|  |
|   |
| Sent by kllevenback at att.net: |  |

|  |
By the Book

Paul Auster: By the Book

 The author, most recently, of “4 3 2 1” says when he was 17, Isaac Babel’s stories “opened a door in my mind, and behind that door I found the room where I wanted to spend the rest of my life.”  |

| Or, copy and paste this URL into your browser:  https://nyti.ms/2inHGBt  |
| Not a Subscriber? To get unlimited access to all New York Times articles, subscribe today. See Options |

| To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add nytdirect at nytimes.com to your address book. |
| Advertisement |
|    |
| Copyright 2017 | The New York Times Company | NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018 |