[Vwoolf] Fwd: Panel at MLA 2018?

Jean Mills millsj7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:06:17 EST 2017

FYI, from a colleague.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Matteson <matteson151 at earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Panel at MLA 2018?
To: Jean Mills-External <millsj7 at gmail.com>

Good morning, Jean:

GS Life Writing at MLA (of which I am this year's chair) has put out a CFP
dealing with the Bloomsbury group and life writing. The main focus is on
Strachy, but Woolf papers will be considered as well.

Thought you might be interested. See below:

Title of session: *Eminent Victorians at 100*

Submission requirements: *Abstracts.*

Deadline for submissions: *15 March 2017*

Description of Session: *At its centennial, how do we think about Eminent
Victorians, the book that transformed biography? How did Strachey,
modernism/modernity and the Bloomsbury group revolutionize life writing?*

Feel free to notify friends.

Cheers,

John

--