[Vwoolf] Query on Between the Acts

Ellen Moody ellen.moody at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 23:11:48 EST 2017

I want to thank everyone on this generous listserv who have offered texts,
bibliography, suggestions. It is hard for me to gather the names up as the
way the list is configured when I hit reply, I reply directly to the person
who helped me.  So I've thanked (I hope) everyone individually without
informing the group I've been getting good suggestions and help. I do so
now.

Happy new year to us all. Let us hope that we can weather this and the
coming years without the damage aimed at us hurting our lives and studies
as much as is probably intended. I will also be teaching Three Guineas, a
text tragically relevant to today. My books to cover in 10 weeks are Flush,
Orlando, Three Guineas and Between the Acts.

Ellen Moody