[Vwoolf] Vwoolf Digest, Vol 67, Issue 10

Dr T Tate tt206 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 29 11:27:51 EST 2017

Ellen Moody -- For teaching *Between the Acts* - what about Gillian
Beer's excellent introduction to the Penguin edition of the novel, and
her essays 'The Island and the Aeroplane', 'Between the Acts: Resisting
the End' and 'VW and Prehistory', all in Beer, VW: The Common Ground
(Edinburgh UP, 1996).

Best wishes,
Trudi
---