[Vwoolf] Between the Acts

Ellen Moody ellen.moody at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 17:26:07 EST 2017

I will also be teaching _Between the Acts_ this spring. I just finished
re-reading and am alive to the problems I will have teaching it.  I don't
feel I need a special approach in the way of _Orlando_ but I could use
advice in the form of good essays or chapters in books.  I know of
Fleischman's chapter in his book on the _English Historical Novel_ and have
Kermode's introduction and DiBattista's essay on The Waves and Between the
Acts and Joshua Esty on the pageant play.  I'd be grateful for other
chapters or essays people could recommend on _Between the Acts_.

Ellen Moody
ellen.moody at gmail.com