[Vwoolf] Query: Vita Sackville-West

Vandivere, Julie jvandive at bloomu.edu
Fri Dec 22 13:58:42 EST 2017

I would teach Pepita with it. Take a look and see what you think. Be sure and get an edition with the illustrations. It doesn’t say much about their long-term relationship per se but it says a great deal about orlando and the idea of biography and is revealing about their relationship during the composition of Orlando.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone