[Vwoolf] Spend a night in Bloomsbury

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 06:58:33 EST 2017

That's the first time I've ever seen Clive Bell at the top of a 'Bloomsbury' list and VW at the bottom, I thought, and was about to write a stern email to the Telegraph, then realised it's in alphabetical order. They should have used bullet points so that it doesn't look like 1 to 10 in priority order.
Sorry to see that Talland House in St Ives isn't a B&B any more.