[Vwoolf] 'Woolf, Europe and Peace' 2018 Conference

Derek Ryan D.J.Ryan at kent.ac.uk
Mon Dec 11 12:53:38 EST 2017

Dear Woolfians,

With 2017 drawing to a close, I thought it would be a good time to remind you that next year (21-24 June) the 28th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf will be hosted by the University of Kent. The CFP on the topic of 'Virginia Woolf, Europe and Peace' is open until 1 February - please send us your abstracts soon! Our email address is: vwoolf2018 at gmail.com<mailto:vwoolf2018 at gmail.com>

Full details about the conference can be found on our website: https://www.kent.ac.uk/english/vwoolf2018/  There you will find information about the special events we are organising as part of the conference, as well as travel/accommodation. I am also delighted to announce that our keynote lectures will be given by Professor Rosi Braidotti (Utrecht University), Professor Claire Davison (Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris 3), and Dr Jane Goldman (University of Glasgow).

Warm wishes and we look forward to welcoming you to Kent in the summer!

Derek (on behalf of the Woolf 2018 Organising Committee)

Dr. Derek Ryan | Senior Lecturer in Modernist Literature | Director of Graduate Studies | Paris Coordinator
School of English, University of Kent | Rutherford Extension, Canterbury, CT2 7NX|