[Vwoolf] Culling my bookshelves

Toni McNaron mcnar001 at umn.edu
Tue Aug 1 00:54:45 EDT 2017

Hello, fellow subscribers of the Woolf list.  As I enter my 80s, I am
working to cull my book cases, hoping to find people who might want some
of my books for their own libraries.  Obviously, I have a lot of
Virginia Woolf on those shelves and, since it's highly unlikely that I
will teach her again, I am ready to list some titles that might be of
value to others on this list.  This might be especially true for some
younger members who are still building their Woolf resources.

So here's what I am eager to sell for very low prices in the interest of
collegiality:  the six volume collection of Woolf's letters.  My copies
are hard back, have no marginal comments, and are virtually new.
On-line listings show paperback copies selling for between $20 and $30
each.  I'd be most willing to sell mine for $10 each plus postage.

Anyone interested, please contact me at the e-mail above.

Toni McNaron

Distinguished Teaching Professor Emerita, English Department, University
of Minnesota