[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf, Syvia Plath, and a decommissioned lighthouse (Belle Tout)

Amanda Golden amandapgolden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 21:45:38 EDT 2017

I do not believe Plath visited Sussex at that time. I am not sure I have seen evidence that she
visited Susex at all. She did visit Cornwall late in her life.

Amanda Golden, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English
New York Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 8000
Northern Boulevard
Old Westbury, NY 11568
www.agoldenphd.com <http://www.agoldenphd.com/>
Editor of This Business of Words: Reassessing Anne Sexton <http://upf.com/book.asp?id=GOLDE004> (UPF, 2016)
Book Review Editor of Woolf Studies Annual