[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf CD-Rom for sale

Brenda S. Helt helt0010 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 28 18:49:12 EDT 2016

Gentle Woolfians,

With Queer Bloomsbury finished and published, I no longer need my Woolf
CD-ROM, and the recent conversations about this disk have reminded me that
others could be using this valuable resource.  I am therefore auctioning it
for sale on eBay along with the laptop computer I use (and you'll need) to
run the disk.  This is THE disk everyone is always praising and bemoaning
the unavailability of:  Major Authors on CD-ROM, Virginia Woolf.  Mark
Hussey, General Editor.  If you're curious and don't know about this disk,
information about its contents can be found here:
http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.co.uk/vw_res.authors.htm  and here:
https://muse.jhu.edu/article/21275   The disk itself is in perfect
condition, the User Guide and other paper materials that accompany it are in
very good condition.

If you are interested, I've started the bidding at the price the disk
initially sold for, and the link to the listing is:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/122156751557?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/122156751557?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984
.m1554.l2649> &_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

Very best,

Brenda

Brenda Helt

Co-editor Queer Bloomsbury