[Vwoolf] David Bradshaw

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Sat Sep 17 12:09:27 EDT 2016

Dear all,

Mark, thank you for telling us about David Bradshaw.

I concur entirely with all that has already been said about David here and hope that many more observations will be shared on the VWoolf listserve.

David was truly an extraordinarily gifted, brilliant, delightful, charming and unforgettable person. Purely by chance, I was able to spend a bit of time with him at the Leeds Conference after his keynote presentation, and I will always cherish those moments.

I also want to invite those of you who wish to share memories of David to send me your remembrances for the Virginia Woolf Miscellany. The publication of such recollections would be much valued by others, whether they knew David himself or knew only his scholarship.

Vara

Vara Neverow
Department of English
Southern Connecticut State University