[Vwoolf] Illustrated Biography

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 3 05:15:30 EDT 2016

This is reviewed in the May issue of the Virginia Woolf Bulletin. Reviewer Stephen Barkway notes:

The fact that it was the only Woolf-related publication on sale at the Royal Opera House during the performances of the ballet Woolf Works last year also suggest it is a fun read intended as an impulse buy, supplying background to an author some may find daunting.  It is, in short, a gift book.

Coincidentally, I found a copy in a charity shop yesterday.