[Vwoolf] Open Modernisms

Claire Battershill cbatters at sfu.ca
Mon Jun 27 14:24:26 EDT 2016

Hello all!

I hope this finds you all very well. I'm writing to introduce a new resource called Open Modernisms. It's available here:

http://openmods.uvic.ca/

The idea is that it's a crowd-sourced pedagogical tool that allows users to create custom coursepacks for free. You can choose from texts available already through the library there, or you can add your own new texts and arrange them however you wish. You can also play around with existing coursepacks that others have made. Because it's brand new, we're working on building the library and of course we want to see Woolf well represented, so we would be very keen to see what you think of the system and to have you add any out-of-copyright texts you like to teach!

If you have any questions about getting started or about the resource in general, please feel free to reply to me or write to Matt Huculak (jhuculak at uvic.ca).

With very best wishes to all,
Claire

--
Dr. Claire Battershill

Government of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of English
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Dr. AQ139
Burnaby, V5A 1S6