[Vwoolf] favorite Woolf criticism?

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 20 11:08:22 EDT 2016

Not only does this article/chapter appear in Laura Marcus’s “Dreams of Modernity” (New York: Cambridge University Press, 2014) and in "Contemporary Woolf / Woolf Contemporaine", ed. Davison-Pégon, Claire, & Di Biasio-Smith, Anne-Marie (Montpellier: Presses Universitaires de la Méditerranée, 2014), but also as a stand-alone publication:

Eleventh Annual Virginia Woolf Birthday Lecture: "VIRGINIA WOOLF AND THE ART OF THE NOVEL" (Virginia_Woolf_Society_of_Great_Britain [ISBN 978 0 9555717 5 6] 2015)

Available from me for £6 (inc. airmail postage) or via Lolly Ockerstrom (lolly.ockerstrom at park.edu) at US$12.

Stuart