[Vwoolf] Fw: Virginia Woolf, Bloomsbury, and the War to End War (Call for papers)

kllevenback at att.net kllevenback at att.net
Wed Jun 15 17:21:38 EDT 2016

Many thanks for this, Stuart.  My grandfather also (thankfully) survived.
It really is quite extraordinary; I have a photo of my grandfather, Meyer Levenback, with his company, back in the States in 1919 (at Camp Upton).  I gratefully acknowledge his survival in the Argonne Forest, where he was gassed (xiii), in _VW and the Great War_(xiv).
Again, with thanks--Karen Levenback