[Vwoolf] A Night's Darkness, A Day's Sail

Shannon, Drew Drew.Shannon at msj.edu
Fri Jun 3 17:43:43 EDT 2016

Greetings!

I had no idea this documentary, A Night's Darkness, A Day's Sail, was available on YouTube.  Well worth looking at, given the people they feature, including Quentin Bell, Angelica Garnett, David Garnett, Janet Vaughan, Duncan Grant, Dadie Rylands, Louie Mayer, Ben and Nigel Nicolson, Raymond Mortimer, Elizabeth Bowen, William Plomer, and David Cecil.  I'd been wanting to see this since I saw it mentioned in Regina Marler's Bloomsbury Pie.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnN_Gik7or4

Drew Shannon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233 USA
(513) 244-4541
Drew.Shannon at msj.edu<mailto:Drew.Shannon at msj.edu>
Historian/Bibliographer of the International Virginia Woolf Society

"I meant to write about death, only life came breaking in as usual." -- Virginia Woolf, Diary, 17 February 1922