[Vwoolf] The Modernist Review

Helen Saunders helenkatesaunders at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 03:42:06 EDT 2016

Dear Woolfians,

Hoping this finds you well.

I'd like to bring to your attention a new blog site, The Modernist Review
(hosted by the British Association for Modernist Studies).

http://themodernistreview.co.uk/

This is intended both for polished work and for those research offcuts and
tit-bits that just don't quite fit into a current project. We're expecting
it'll be of interest mostly to PhDs and ECRs, though of course anyone
working in modernist studies can submit. Please do take a look and consider
submitting, and do cajole your PhD/MA students! I'm sure there are plenty
of Woolfians with lots to say.

Best wishes,

Helen Saunders
BAMS PGR rep