[Vwoolf] Woolf and Sackville-West to be on the big screen...

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 18:37:42 EDT 2016

Don't worry, Jean, Dame Eileen is quite a different prospect -- that's why she's Honorary President of the VWSGB. Her scripts are sensitively edited versions of the originals.
Fri, 15 July  23:12, Jean Mallinson

<annaj at telus.net> wrote:
I'm always afraid that this version will supplant whatever truth can be discerned from the letters and diaries. I hated Michael Cunningham's book and could not bear to see the film. I  felt it was parasitic and deeply false.

Jean Mallinson