[Vwoolf] Woolf Sighting

George Entenman ge at entenman.net
Thu Jul 7 14:39:55 EDT 2016

Today's New York Times has a story entitled How Gretchen Carlson Took On
the Chief of Fox News
<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/business/media/gretchen-carlson-files-sex-harassment-suit-against-roger-ailes-of-fox-news.html>

One of those giant exclamation marks appeared over my head when I read the
following paragraph:

Ms. Carlson grew up in Anoka, Minn., where the future Congresswoman Michele
> Bachmann was one of her childhood nannies. She attended Stanford
> University, studying organizational behavior, though she did spend a year
> abroad at Oxford University focusing on the work of Virginia Woolf, Ms.
> Smith [Carlson's lawyer] said. Before her senior year, she became a
> contestant in the Miss America beauty pageant, which she won in 1988.

-- ge

--
George Entenman   http://george.entenman.name  +1-919-636-5496
« Besta é tu se você não viver nesse mundo »