[Vwoolf] Woolf Conference 2016: One last call for papers (deadline 2nd February 2016)

Woolf2016 Woolf2016 at leedstrinity.ac.uk
Wed Jan 27 06:18:12 EST 2016

Dear all

Thank you to everyone who has submitted proposals for the Virginia Woolf Conference 2016. We have received many exciting proposals for papers on a huge range of topics:nearly every aspect of Woolf studies suggested on the Call for Papers is represented somewhere, as well as topics we had not foreseen. We have also received paper proposals from creative writers, curators and archivists, and it's good to see a few proposals that interrogate the concept of 'heritage'.

If you would like to submit a proposal but have not been able to meet this week's deadline, please could you send one to Woolf2016 at leedstrinity.ac.uk<mailto:Woolf2016 at leedstrinity.ac.uk> by Tuesday 2nd February (noon, GMT) at the very latest? A reminder of the topics is attached.

The Programme Committee will be reviewing the papers over the next 3-4 weeks, so we will be able to let you have a decision towards the end of February.

Best wishes

Jane, Anne and Tom

The 26th Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf | Leeds Trinity University | 16-19 June 2016

Revd Dr Jane de Gay (Organizer) | Tom Breckin and Anne Reus (Co-Organizers)

www.Woolf2016.com<http://www.woolf2016.com/>