[Vwoolf] seeking photographs of Hogarth Press room

Maggie Humm M.Humm at uel.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 14:56:06 EST 2016

Dear Leslie

Page 161 of my Snapshots has two photos (Miss Perkins and Miss Strachan) also see Woolf's L6 p. 276.
All the best
Maggie

Leslie Hankins <lhankins at cornellcollege.edu> wrote:

Hi all, does anyone know of actual photographs of Hogarth Press, or photographs taking in the press room that might show some of the details?  I've got the Richard Kennedy drawings, but wanted actual photos.  Anyone know where any might be?

Thanks, leslie

--
Leslie Kathleen Hankins
Professor

"Moreover, however interesting facts may be, they are an inferior form of fiction, & gradually we become impatient of their weakness & diffuseness, of their compromises & evasions, of the slovenly sentences which they make for themselves, and are eager to revive ourselves with the greater intensity & truth of fiction."
                                                         Virginia Woolf, "How Should One Read a Book?"