[Vwoolf] Quote

Morgne Cramer morgnecramer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 10:02:38 EST 2016

It's from "A Sketch of the Past"  "that Nessa and I formed together a very close conspiracy. In that world of many men etc p. 123 in my edition Moments of Being 1976.  If you have a different edition, see the section that starts (November 17th.)  [I just happen to be working at the computer on an article so this is easily available to me right now] Patricia Morgne Cramer