[Vwoolf] Size of attachments

Elisa Sparks sparks at clemson.edu
Mon Dec 5 15:04:34 EST 2016

Dear all-
The list serve will only accept attachments that are 1025K and under.  I've been getting brochures from people that are 2000,000 K in size.  Please attempt to condense your images and brochures before sending them to the list.  If you do not know how to do that, just send them to me personally with a request for shrinkage and I will see what I can do.  I can and do often approve postings that are a bit over the limit- maybe 10-100X the allowed size, but 20,000X seems a bit of a burden.  Remember not everyone has academic or other email that allows such ginormous packages.  I've been in situations where my email has been stalled for hours on my phone because someone thoughtlessly send me a picture as big as all outdoors.

Thanks,
Yr friendly list-mistress,
Elisa