[Vwoolf] Nurse Lugton Illustration

annemarie bantzinger ambantzinger at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 00:56:55 EDT 2016

Thank you very much for sharing your finds and your enthousiasm! As the others, I'm delighted with your story. Your grandparents helped digging on archeological sites, now you can dig into the history of your paintings. There are more treasures to be found!

Good luck and the VW community will give you all the help you want.

AnneMarie Bantzinger