[Vwoolf] The current issue of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany (Spring/Summer 2015, Issue 87) is now available online

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Sat Oct 17 17:52:30 EDT 2015

Greetings to all,

I am delighted to announce that the electronic version of Spring/Summer 2015 Virginia Woolf Miscellany is now available to view online or download and print at:

https://virginiawoolfmiscellany.wordpress.com/virginia-woolf-miscellany-springsummer-2015-issue-87/

The special section of the issue, edited and with an introduction by Erica Delsandro, includes fascinating essays on Woolf in the context of the 1930s while the truly miscellaneous section offers a rich range of diverse articles as well a review of the performance of Septimus and Clarissa from the Twenty Fifth Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf. A section of the issue is also devoted to heartfelt remembrances of Shari Benstock and Jane Marcus.

The issue also includes seven book reviews, important information about upcoming Woolf conferences, and information about various Woolf societies. The issue, as always, concludes with the Society Column, written this time by the International Virginia Woolf Society's President, Kristin Czarnecki.

Current members of the International Virginia Woolf Society receive complimentary copies of the Miscellany. If you are a current member of the IVWS and you have moved recently, please alert me so that I can update the mailing address and avoid incurring unnecessary postage costs.

If you are not sure whether you are a member of the IVWS, please send your email to me (neverowv1 at southernct.edu<mailto:neverowv1 at southernct.edu>), Lois Gilmore (Lois.Gilmore at bucks.edu<mailto:lois.gilmore at bucks.edu>) AND Marilyn Smith (msmith at fivecolleges.edu<mailto:msmith at fivecolleges.edu>) as we each need to know of your status for different reasons.

If you are not a member of the Society and wish to become one, you can go to: http://sites.utoronto.ca/IVWS/how-to-joindonate.html.?

Also please note that the IVWS generously supports the Miscellany but the Miscellany is not published by the IVWS.

If, by chance, you wish to subscribe to the publication but do not want to join the IVWS, please contact me for more information. ?

?

I do hope you will enjoy the issue!

Also, if you are interested in proposing a special topic for a future issue, please contact me.

All best,

Vara

Vara Neverow
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Department of English
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, CT 06515
203-392-6717